This PDF crochet pattern describes in US terminology how to crochet a cute classic Mini Cooper inspired car as shown in pictures.
Finished size will be approx. 7” (18 cm) long, 3.5” (9 cm) tall, 4” (10 cm) wide, crocheted using acrylic yarn (8 ply / DK), with hook size E (3.5 mm).
If you wish to make a taller or smaller version of this car, you can just use thicker or thinner yarn / crochet hook. This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn.
The pattern is mostly worked in continuous rounds. Some parts are worked in rows.
Gauge: is not important for this pattern, just crochet tight enough so the stuffing will not show through the stitches.
Skill level: intermediate (for crocheting, as well as for pinning / sewing parts together)
- Crochet hook size E (3.5 mm)
- Yarn in red (approx. 40 gr, 117 m / 128 yds), grey, black (both approx. 25 gr, 66 m / 73 yds), Small amounts of white, orange.
- Fiberfill stuffing, preferably a sturdy kind, 2 pearl buttons, diameter approx. 0.5” (1.2 cm)
- Optional: red and black sewing thread, plastic canvas or sturdy cardboard
- Stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins, scissors
chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, increasing and decreasing, surface slip stitches
This crochet pattern is an original ©Millionbells design and is available in:
- English (US terms)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- German (Deutsch)
- French (Français)
If you like this design, see my pattern shop to view all Millionbells crochet patterns.
After purchasing, you will receive a download link on the thank you page at checkout. You will also receive a download link by email that is valid for 30 days.
Amigurumi Classic Mini Car Toy Crochet Pattern PDF
Please note: Because of the digital nature, PDF crochet patterns can not be exchanged, canceled or refunded after purchasing.