Work becomes a joy with a classic single cab like this!
This PDF crochet pattern describes in US terminology how to crochet a classic single cab transporter amigurumi, as shown in pictures.
Finished size will be approx. 7,9” (20 cm) long, 4.3” (11 cm) tall, 4.3” (11 cm) wide, crocheted using sport weight cotton yarn, with hook size C (2,5 mm).
This pattern is also suitable for wool or acryllic yarn. The single cab transporter in the pictures was made using cotton yarn by SMC - Schachenmayr Catania.
If you wish to make a larger or smaller version of this amigurumi, you can just use thicker or thinner yarn / crochet hook.
The pattern is worked in continuous rounds, as well as in rows.
Gauge: is not important for this pattern, just crochet tight enough so the stuffing will not show through the stitches.
Skill level: intermediate (for crocheting, as well as for pinning / sewing parts together)
- Crochet hook size C (2,5 mm)
- Yarn, white (approx. 25 gr, 62 m / 68 yds), grey (approx. 17 gr, 43 m / 47 yds), green (approx. 64 gr, 159 m / 174 yds), small amounts of black, dark grey, red and orange.
- Fiberfill stuffing, preferably a sturdy kind, 2 pearl buttons, diameter approx. 0.5” (1,2 cm)
- Sewing thread in white, black and dark grey (optional)
- plastic canvas (7” mesh) approx. 8.6” x 8.6” (22 x 22 cm)
- Stitch markers, tapestry needle, pins, measuring tape, scissors
Stitches used: chain, slip stitch, single/half/double crochet, surface slip stitches, working through front - back loops, increasing and decreasing, magic circle.
This crochet pattern is an original ©Millionbells design and is available in:
- English (US terms)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- German (Deutsch)
If you like this design, see my pattern shop to view all Millionbells crochet patterns.
After purchasing, you will receive a download link on the thank you page at checkout. You will also receive a download link by email that is valid for 30 days.
Classic Single Cab Amigurumi Pickup Truck Crochet Pattern PDF
Please note: Because of the digital nature, PDF crochet patterns can not be exchanged, canceled or refunded after purchasing.